Oriflame in brief
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion.
Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow™.
Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies.
Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation.
Oriflame is a Luxembourg company group with corporate offices in Luxembourg and Switzerland. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
- Around 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales
- approximately 3 million Consultants
- 7 900 employees
- A product range of approximately 1000 products.
- Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
- Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists
- Production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India
- Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004
- Operations in more than 60 countries of which 11 franchisees